1. Kalmuks- Inhabit the Altai mountains & nearby areas - pastoral
2. Kirghiz -Occupy the Tien Shan & adjacent Pamirs
3. Gauchos -Cowboys of the pampas of Argentina & Uruguay.
4. Mestizos -People of mixed white & Indian parentage
5. Ostyaks -West Siberian tribe
6. Pygmies -Congo basin – Zaire, Congo, Gabon.
7. Boro -Amazon basin-sub group of red Indians.
8. Semang -Malaysia
9. Papuans -New Guinea
10. Bushmen or San -Kalahari – Namibia, Botswana, Angola
11. Bedouins -Nomadic Arabs in Africa & Middle-East
12. Masai- East Africa – Kenya, Uganda
13. Kirghiz -Central Asia. Muslim by faith
14. Saami or Lapps- Norway, Sweden, Finland – Also known as Laplanders
15. Yuti -Siberia
16. Chukchi- Far Eastern Siberia
17. Yakuts -Tundra region of Russia
18. Aleut -Aleutian Islands
19. Yuit -Siberia
20. Inuit- Greenland, Canada & Siberia
21. Samoyed -West Siberia
22. Punan -Borneo
23. Afrikaner/Boer- Dutch race in S. Africa
24. Afridis -N. West Pakistan
25. Veddas- Racial stock of Sri Lanka
26. Bantus- Central & southern Africa – Swahili is Bantu derived language.
27. Berbers -Morocco, Algeria & Tunisia
28. Maori- New Zealand
29. Bindibu -Western Australia
30. Cossacks- Russia around black & Caspian Sea
31. Magyar- Inhabitants of Hungary
32. Croats- Croatia
33. Flemish -Belgium
34. Finns- European Tundra
35. Hamites -N-W Africa – Dark skinned muslims
36. Hottentots/khoi khoi -Tropical Africa
37. Kaffris- S. Africa – known as martial race
38. Kikuyu- Kenya’s most populous ethnic group
39. Masuds -Waziristan region, Pakistan
40. Mestizos- People of mixed Indian & European blood in Latin America
41. Amerinds -N. America – People of mixed European & Indian blood
42. Mulatto -Mixed European & black blood in South America
43. Moors- Mixed tribe of Arabs & Berber people of Morocco
44. Semites -Jews & Ethiopians
45. Tartar -Turkic people of eastern Europe & central Asia
46. Zambas- People of African & Native American Indian in S. America
47. Zulus -People of Bantu family inhabiting South Africa
48. Akka -Democratic republic of Congo
49. Oromo or Galla -African people of hamitic origin in Ethiopia & Kenya
50. Uygur -Turkic people inhabiting N-W china & Kazakhstan.
51. Kubu -Inhabitants of Sumatra
52. Fulani/Fula -Cattle herders of Nigeria, Senegal, Guinea or Chad
53. Buryat- Largest ethnic minority in Siberia inhabiting buryat republic.
54. Aeta- Mongoloid racial stock found in Philippines (indigenous)
55. Ainu- Caucasoids of Japan.
56. Yanomamo -Indigenous people of Brazil & Venezuela